Saturday.

Yeah.
A new , happy with some sien , not bad and okok Saturday again!
Today is November 7. It is a day that form 3 student should remember.
Why?
Do you remember last month ( October ) 7th what are you doing?
Yes. PMR First day!
Hmm.
Lets talk about the movie that we watch last week.
The King of Pop - Michael Jackson Future Concert
<This is it>
It plays something about the 50 coming concerts. And many things behind the scene.
I am not a MJ fan so I feel some sien inside and there's just around 10 people watch at that time in the WHOLE CINEMA.
But..
I very very very want to suggest MJ fans to watch because you will like it. LOL
And next or next next week watching the movie
<2012>


We were warned.
Will it come true?
Chow said all HUMAN already so scare about it why still got this movie to scare us?
I don't think so.
Cause want die also die together la !
Hahaha.Thank you for my speech today =D
Have a nice Saturday to all my friends.. and not friends too.