How to be a PERFECT band member

Ok.
How to be a perfect band member =O
First,
U must practise hard.
Although no time for you to sleep.
Although the songs have been changed suddenly and the performance is coming very soon.
You have to practise.
But that's doesn't mean for tevery band members.
Some of them got lot of problems make them CANNOT practise.
When they don't have tab,
You have to bring for them.
Print for them.
This is a perfect band member.
If they don't know how to play.
You have to teach them PATIENTLY and with GOOD ATTITUDES.
This is a good band member.
Don't care how long you have been practise for.
Sometimes.
Got new ideas on songs.
or wanna change songs.
They won't tell you earlier.
Before practise that day.
They think you very free.
Only tell u.
And u know singers.
Maybe just sing.
With their PREPARED LYRICS.
Nothing much they have to do.
Change then change.
They don't care how you have to waste time again and again for a new song again and again.
Just for ONE performance.
Sometimes.
They cannot attend the practise you arranged.
You have to arrange again.
And of course.
Don't beh song them.
A perfect band member can do that. ==
Sorry. I'm not.
I'm trying my best to do everything.
And just sleep for a while just now.
I hate that.
EDIT
I told my mother add maths tuition is at 8am.
Instead of choosing 10.30am just plan to eat breakfast with them after tuition.
Oh now nearly 8.15am
They ask me what time tuition.
Fuck.
Being a good son seem like no use.
Trust me.
You are still the almost perfect 1. =)
I wanna say..